Absolutely! She's quite the fashion queen!Katie
Oh yeah! Such a little diva!
awesome!
Love it! Her spunk and zeal shine through these pictures! Okay, i've never actually met her in person, but i'm guessing she does have spunk and zeal??:)
We love you, too, Mari! And Lily says to tell you that she likes to eat pb out of the jar too! Hope your face gets better soon, J!
I'm hoping that the peanut butter she's eating in that last photo wasn't contaminated. RANDOM i know. Mari is a super cutie pie. I love all of her hats!
She is adorable! It is special to me to see how big she has gotten...so sweet.Dina
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Absolutely! She's quite the fashion queen!
Katie
Oh yeah! Such a little diva!
awesome!
Love it! Her spunk and zeal shine through these pictures! Okay, i've never actually met her in person, but i'm guessing she does have spunk and zeal??
:)
We love you, too, Mari! And Lily says to tell you that she likes to eat pb out of the jar too! Hope your face gets better soon, J!
I'm hoping that the peanut butter she's eating in that last photo wasn't contaminated. RANDOM i know.
Mari is a super cutie pie. I love all of her hats!
She is adorable! It is special to me to see how big she has gotten...so sweet.
Dina
Post a Comment