Long are the days...but short are the years.

Friday, March 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite...photos

I have no "theme" for these, and no real way to connect them, but I want to share them based on the fact that I like them. I hope that's good enough for you, too.

Mari is definitely one of the most animated two-year-olds I've ever met. It goes with her wonderful personality. She looks so old to me in this photo. You know, as she's sucking the life out of a brownie.
I love this outfit. I bought it when Mari was a baby and put it on her every chance I got. Now it's the same with Sophia. And what a better thing to do in a snuggly outfit than take a nap in mama's arms? Works for me!
My little sistah' gifted Sophia this little white bunny last summer. Since we've moved, the bunny has been sitting on my nightstand, awaiting for it's new owner to be born. The day she was born, Joshy and Mari eagerly held it out for Sophia, telling her it was hers and waiting for her take it. Of course, nothing happened. But just lately she's finally shown some interest, and Joshy and Mari are elated.
I love this little sweet pea. And I love this little expression of hers. That must be why I have about fifty photos of it. For time's sake, I only uploaded one. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I love the header image! So sweet.

Our Family said...

Mia said, "AWWWW! Mari's getting so big!"

I think that Miss Sofia looks a lot like her Mommy.