Long are the days...but short are the years.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What A Mother Needs to Hear Sometimes

Sometimes, more than "I love you", a mother of small children, especially a pregnant mother of small children, needs to hear,

"I'll take care of everything for dinner, honey. Why don't you go do whatever you want to for awhile?"

What a blessing my sweet husband is to me!

(For those interested, I took a delightfully long shower followed by uninterrupted reading time in my bedroom...alone).

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

sounds heavenly! thumbs up to your husband for sure!

Lace said...

The media would have us believe that a "sexy" man is a man with rippling abs and long wavy hair. They have no idea that a REAL "sexy" man is a man who changes diapers, plays with his children and makes dinner for his family.

melissa said...

Tooooootally!!!


Nice job Eric!!