Wow. We look forward to having you back! I keep hoping our neighbor will up and decide to sell his house. ;) But just the Twin Cities itself will be an improvement.
What!? Oh Elisa! I'm so excited! I've missed you. Henri and I used to discuss how Joshy would be back in a couple years when he was 6. Well, age 7 will work too.
Whaaaaat?! Really?? I'll start looking at houses in our neighborhood!! =] Can't wait to see you, friend! I hope there aren't too many tears shed about leaving your sweet home.
That is so exciting Elisa! I know the moves happen so quick with not much notice so good luck enjoying the time you have left in Ohio, good luck organizing life and finding a house back in MN, we are excited to have you back!!
6 comments:
Wow. We look forward to having you back! I keep hoping our neighbor will up and decide to sell his house. ;) But just the Twin Cities itself will be an improvement.
Yipee!!! I can't wait!!!
YAY!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see you!!
What!? Oh Elisa! I'm so excited! I've missed you. Henri and I used to discuss how Joshy would be back in a couple years when he was 6. Well, age 7 will work too.
Whaaaaat?! Really?? I'll start looking at houses in our neighborhood!! =] Can't wait to see you, friend! I hope there aren't too many tears shed about leaving your sweet home.
That is so exciting Elisa! I know the moves happen so quick with not much notice so good luck enjoying the time you have left in Ohio, good luck organizing life and finding a house back in MN, we are excited to have you back!!
Post a Comment