We had planned a bus trip to a National Military Cemetery for Memorial Day, but after being up most of the night with a baby who keeps crawling in her sleep and getting stuck, two kids afraid of thunderstorms (of which there were many), and one kid who just didn't want to be left out of all the up-all-night fun, we opted for sleeping in.
We did get a lot of unpacking done, though. We're finding more and more things, but the problem is, those things keep moving, so even though we have unpacked the crib sheets, there is no guarantee we can find them again.
Besides unpacking, the girls, through a miscommunication between parents, got sopping wet playing in the empty sandbox that was left open in the storms. I came outside and found this one on the porch.
She was freezing, so I found a sleeping bag (where are the extra towels???) and she warmed up quickly.Speaking of swimsuits, I bought this fun get-up for Lydia this year. Surf City, here we come!
The kids mentioned the other day that I haven't been taking as many pictures as I usually do (I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that I keep losing my camera in the house, right?). So knowing they were right, along with feeling the guilt of not being as diligent to record my fourth baby's every waking moment like I did the first (seriously, Joshy has a baby book, a baby journal, a cute-things-I-said book, hours of video, and four photo albums of his first month alone!), I have been snapping more photos of Lydia. Here's two of my favorites lately:
Getting up into that crawling stance!
No comments:
Post a Comment