Long are the days...but short are the years.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Seriously, This Isn't Funny Anymore

So I've lost count of the number of snakes in our yard, only because we aren't sure if a few were duplicates. So far we've trapped and released (far away) a total of three, but for sure there were two that got away. Permission has been granted to kill them, not just capture them. Eric has been studying the habits of garter snakes and learning some discouraging information regarding the number of snakes in a litter and their hibernation habits.

I know this may sound silly, but would you pray that the snakes will disappear from our property?

Eric concluded his research with these words:
"I hate snakes."

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Sorry for the absence on your blog. Since it's private is doesn't show up on my feed when you post something new. And I forget to check it. It's fun to catch up though.