If you have an email, I can shoot you over an answer that way. But quickly I'll let you know that I have three carriers: a homemade wrap, a mei tai, and a ring sling. I love them all in different ways, meaning I use them all differently and like them for different reasons. I'd love to chat more, so hopefully we'll hook up again! elisa
3 comments:
What kind of wraps do you use/like? I'm shopping around and can't seem to find any that I love.
A good wrap certainly does find a place in your heart! 'Cause it helps you love your baby better. :)
Hey Lace,
If you have an email, I can shoot you over an answer that way. But quickly I'll let you know that I have three carriers: a homemade wrap, a mei tai, and a ring sling. I love them all in different ways, meaning I use them all differently and like them for different reasons. I'd love to chat more, so hopefully we'll hook up again!
elisa
Post a Comment