Long are the days...but short are the years.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Enjoy it while it lasts

So Eric, who has no experience with blogging (nor desires to spend time with it), graciously became my ghost-blogger to post those horrible photos and video below for all you sickos who demanded to see them. Let it be known, however, that I dare not taint my sweet blog with visual evidence of that evil creature, so after about a week, I'll be deleting that post. I'm also planning on deleting the photos from my camera and my computer software. So get a good look, have a good time, live it up.

Sickos.

2 comments:

Lace said...

It's like a train wreck. I dont want to because I get the willies seeing it and yet, I can't help but watch....

~cody said...

:) I like it that Joshua tells you that "MN has more snakes..." I would run away fast, too!