Awesome!! I'm so excited that your *beautiful* little girl has arrived. Can't wait to hear her name and birth story!! *SIGH* Please have a wonderful babymoon with her...I am remembering those glorious first days right now and so happy for you. Sniff that baby head for me. =]
Amazing! I couldn't get you out of my mind all day Friday. ;)
When you're up to it and think of it, give me a call, even if she doesn't have a name yet ;) -- I'd love to hear about how birth at home #2 went and how you're doing with your big boy and THREE! sweet girlies!
Congratulations to your family! What a blessing! I'm probably too late on the name suggestion, but my girls have been pretending to be Isabella and Joy lately. I don't know where they came up with those names, but I like them!
Praise God for this precious little girl!!! I cannot wait to hear all about her birth and name. What a little blessing, who looks beautiful. Congrats from the Evans family.
10 comments:
Oh thank you!!! She's lovely!
Congratulations Elisa & Eric!!!! Yes, do post her name as soon as you decide. :) The Hatches & Hatchlings send our love.
Awesome!! I'm so excited that your *beautiful* little girl has arrived. Can't wait to hear her name and birth story!! *SIGH* Please have a wonderful babymoon with her...I am remembering those glorious first days right now and so happy for you. Sniff that baby head for me. =]
p.s. I thought of:
Matilda
Jemima
Stella
Nora
Just thought I'd throw in my 2¢ worth. =]
cute! can't wait to hear more about her!
Amazing! I couldn't get you out of my mind all day Friday. ;)
When you're up to it and think of it, give me a call, even if she doesn't have a name yet ;) -- I'd love to hear about how birth at home #2 went and how you're doing with your big boy and THREE! sweet girlies!
Andrea
Congrats Elisa! She's beautiful!
Congratulations to your family! What a blessing! I'm probably too late on the name suggestion, but my girls have been pretending to be Isabella and Joy lately. I don't know where they came up with those names, but I like them!
Praise God for this precious little girl!!! I cannot wait to hear all about her birth and name. What a little blessing, who looks beautiful. Congrats from the Evans family.
She's gorgeous Elisa! Congratulations to you and Eric and Joshy and Mari and Sophia!
Post a Comment