Sunday-work 6am to 9pm
Monday-work 2pm to 4am, then sleep from 4:30 am until 7am, then back to work at 1pm
Tuesday-home from work at 4:30am, sleep until 7am, back to work at 1pm until 10pm
Wednesday-work 5:30am to 7pm
Thursday-work 6am to 9pm
Friday-work 6am to 6pm
Saturday-work 6am to 6pm
Keep this up for nearly the entire month of April, with the exception of one or two days off. And please do note the AMs and PMs.
Sigh. Joshy and Mari were able to grin and bear it, but Sophia and I shared this same face.
Hopefully, that life is now just a bad memory, though Eric is still sleeping with the phone, just in case he gets a call to come in during the wee hours of the morning.
3 comments:
Cute photos of the sibs!
Love ya babe,
Katie
Wow, Elisa, that's an insane week!!! Having had a small taste of that kind of life, I really do sympathize with you. I hope things get back to normal for all of you soon!
The kids are ADORABLE!!! Wow. Seriously. :)
Ouch! That work schedule is a killer! I'll be praying for you both! You, and the kids for hanging in there with almost no daddy :'(. And for Mr. Engesser that he finds the strength and sleep he needs for each day! Love you very much :).
Post a Comment