Long are the days...but short are the years.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mealtime Conversation

Mari: I love Jesus, don't you, Joshy?
Joshy: Yeah, I love Jesus.
Mari: Do you love Jesus, Mama? I love Jesus.
Mama: Yes, Mari, I love Jesus very much.
Mari: I love Jesus very much, too. Sophia, do you love Jesus?
Sophia, not looking up from her scrambled eggs: I love Mama.

It's so sweet to be loved, but I'm excited for the day Sophia realizes that Jesus is much more awesome than Mama. She won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

That is so sweet! We made you something and when we finished Amanda said, "Let's go visit Joshy and Mariella now!" She didn't understand why we couldn't. For a brief moment I consider flying out there with all the girls.

Everytime she sees the little devotional book she says, "Joshy and Mariella gave this to you[me]."