1. No rush hour traffic (really, barely any traffic at all).
2. No air quality/pollution warnings.
3. Longer summer (and I'm told a milder winter).
4. Amish produce stands.
5. Super inexpensive YMCA memberships.
6. Our yard.
7. Less concrete, more green.
8. Rolling hills (especially when I'm not driving over them on a narrow road).
9. Having someone else mow the lawn (landscaping is much more affordable here; lawnmowers are not).
10. Being able to sleep with the windows open and only hearing wind and crickets.
2 comments:
Elisa,
I can relate to many of the things you are enjoying about the country. I would like a few more hills an some Amish fruit stands! Life is good when we can enjoy what we have!
Love, Connie
Ooh, yes. All good things. Like Connie, I wouldn't mind an Amish fruit stand. Maybe I could talk my parents into calling themselves Amish so that I get "Amish" vegetables and beef. Or maybe I can just settle for "farm-fresh". Yeah, I think I'll do that. Lily got to re-meet Josh & Mari's grandma today in the nursery at MUMS. She was skeptical until I told her the connection, then all was good :). Loving your updates!
Post a Comment