For the record, Eric DID drive up with us. A day and a half later, he flew home in order to work. Soon, he'll fly back up here to drive us home. Right now the plan is to start back home within twelve hours or so of him landing, but pray he can take a few days off from his insane work life, so we can stay a few extra days.
You all really thought it was me and the three for a five state road trip? HAHAHAHAHA!
Ahem. I mean, I'm touched you think I'm that brave, but rest assured, I'm not.
1 comment:
yes, I thought you were brave!! Very, very brave. Or insane, but whatever it was, I knew you survived!
Anyway, I'm glad to hear you didn't do it alone, and that you don't have to do it alone to go home, either!
Post a Comment