Long are the days...but short are the years.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Developmental Proof

Sophia began solid forward motion by 6 months, a month earlier than Joshy and a full two months ahead of Lella. Odd thing, of all three children, Sophia has spent the most time in arms. This video was taken on July 16. By the time she was seven months, she was a proficient cross-crawler. I'd put a video of that up, but she's so speedy I'm having a hard time catching her.


(I just realized that in the last three videos I've posted of Sophia she's wearing the same dress. Rest assured, she does have other clothes. Plenty of them. This is just a favorite, and apparently, I dress her in it a lot.)

Of course, Sophia didn't wait until I could get a crawling post up before she moved on. This was taken yesterday. Pulling up to standing already? Seriously, Sophia. Slow down!
And yes, I do dress her in horizontal stripes on purpose to accentuate her cloth diaper bum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, we've seen the trailers, not for the full length movie please! neena

Mike and Katie said...

busy girl! lella won't be cheering when she's stealing her toys!

Anonymous said...

Does she not have two older much faster siblings to compete with or imitate?
Ms. Dill