Long are the days...but short are the years.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
To Have and To Hold...and to help with the children
I thank God daily for gifting me with such an amazing husband. I could devote an entire blog to how wonderful it is to be married to this man. But since I don't have that kind of time, I'll just say, in this one little post, that I am blessed beyond measure to be Eric's wife. And there are many, many reasons why, but for now, here's just one: he is the most hands on, involved daddy I know. I love how he teaches our children, trains them, plays with them, talks with them. And I really love how he helps them wash their hands, even when they are just babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We think he's a pretty awesome guy, too!
Connie & John
you married well!
My gosh that is an adorable picture. Eric always was my favorite boy cousin!
lacy323 at gmail dot com
We are thankful to have him be part of our family. He a treasure!! It is a comfort for us when you are so far away to know your are in good hands.
neena
Post a Comment