We're not the only ones who enjoy the leaf piles...
Do you see them? This is why we don't get a lot of other stuff done sometimes. We don't have television, but we all love to watch deer in our yard, many times for as long as a half hour.
Good gracious, you have been a busy blogging girl! Before I get a chance to comment on one post you've posted something new. How fun! I love all the photos especially the ones of your family!
What a wonderful place you live in, Elisa! I love the beautiful fall pictures. We would definitely be deer watching, too, if we had deer around here! We do squirrel watch sometimes, though. :)
3 comments:
Good gracious, you have been a busy blogging girl! Before I get a chance to comment on one post you've posted something new. How fun! I love all the photos especially the ones of your family!
Besos and hugs to you all!
What a wonderful place you live in, Elisa! I love the beautiful fall pictures. We would definitely be deer watching, too, if we had deer around here! We do squirrel watch sometimes, though. :)
I hope the deer are there during hunting season!
Mom
Post a Comment